HELP: Fungal nuclei isolation

Jay Phillips JPhillips at Genencor.com
Mon Mar 27 20:04:24 EST 1995

I have done some literature searching, however finding
publications on the method I need has proven difficult.
If anyone out there is familiar with techinques for
isolation of nuclei from filamentous fungi, I would
appreciate any help you would care to offer.
     I would also be interested in any information regarding
techniques for subcellular fractionation of filamentous fungal
cultures.  What is a good (clean) method for subcellular
fractionation, and how was it determined which fraction contains
what cellular components?

Thanks
Jay Phillips
JPhillips at Genencor.com