toxic metabolites

Lester.Pasarell at utmb.edu Lester.Pasarell at utmb.edu
Thu Mar 30 15:23:12 EST 1995

In the book: Compendium of Soil Fungi by K.H. Domsch ; W. Gams and Traute-
Heidi Anderson reprinted in 1993 (IHW-Verlag) in the chapter about
Cladosporium spp.  they list each species and the metabolites they produce
, for C. cladosporioides they list that it produces a mycostatic antibiotic
called cladosporin, but for the other species they list toxic substances
similar to  those produced by Stachybotrys chartarum (endotoxin), please let
me know and I could copy the references and mail them to you.

Lester Pasarell                       :  Lester.Pasarell at utmb.edu
Medical Mycology Research laboratory   :  LPASAREL at beach.utmb.edu
University of Texas Medical Branch    :  ad727 at rgfn.epcc.edu
Galveston, Texas