Last night I saw an elephant in my pajamas

Roy Jerden rjerden at vertigo.atlwin.com
Wed May 10 19:50:03 EST 1995

Thought you all might get a kick out of this :

"If You Can't Eat Your Mushroom Take It Dancing"
The author, Shea Moss, and Greg Ferguson are both  with the Fungus
Federation of Santa Cruz.

In an unrelated section, the author makes an interesting remark about
Matsutake: "The only thing I can tell you  about Matsutake, never
having found one myself, is that they are best found at  night in your
underwear growing under the manzanita with a flashlight.