New Web Page: Mushroom Heaven

Lynne R. Harris reo at aa.net
Thu Nov 16 15:20:46 EST 1995

Hi everybody!

	When the time came to think of a subject for my new web page,
fungi won hands down.  Although I'm far from being an expert, I'm
fascinated by mushrooms and always have been.  I've put together a site
that tries to collect as many and varied links on the subject as
possible, along with some basic information.  I hope to expand it
greatly in the future, possibly by adding a hypertext key for the most
well-known or common species.
     You guys are the experts.  Take a look and tell me what you think.
Check it out:  Mushroom Heaven, http://www.aa.net/~reo/mushroom.html

Thanks!

Reo