fungal classification

"David Brayford ", IMI D.BRAYFORD at cabi.org
Tue Nov 21 04:48:48 EST 1995

The 8th edition of The Dictionary of the Fungi will be published at the
beginning of December.  Besides extensive data on fungal names at generic
rank and above, and mycological terminology, it contains a key to fungal
families and a synopsis of fungal classification.
Eventually it will turn up in your local myco-bookshop, but if you want to
get it quickly, contact me and I will send on details.
Dave Brayford, IMI
d.brayford at cabi.org