Kombucha - Anyone heard of this?

Shaharin Yussof S.Yussof at unsw.EDU.AU
Thu Nov 23 00:22:25 EST 1995

Karen,

In article <DI6Arv.EFn at CSUFresno.EDU>, karenj at zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU says...

>Kombucha
>fungus japonicus
>fungojapan

>Ever heard of this? If so, please e-mail reply to me if you can, since
>as I mentioned, I seldom check in on this group.

I suggest you might check out the following WWW page:

http://www.halcyon.com/mycomed/blob.html

On the other hand, if you were to read an article in an "alternative
lifestyles type of magazine, then you would read nothing but how wonderful
this "breast implant" is!

Have fun!

Shah

    Shaharin Yussof                          Tel: (+61 2) 385-5311
    Professional Officer                                  385-4144
    Department of Safety Science             Fax: (+61 2) 313-6190
    University of New South Wales
    Sydney 2052 NSW                   E-mail: s.yussof at unsw.edu.au
    Australia               WWW : http://argus.appsci.unsw.edu.au/