MUSHROOM GROWTH

Paul Swann 101343.2223 at CompuServe.COM
Tue Nov 28 16:53:31 EST 1995

I have just recently become interested in mushroom growth and
have started to have great fun getting up early in the morning to
 search for ,identify and possibly eat different types of
mushrooms. I am perplexed by why one field or woodland will
consistently grow certain mushroom species whilst other areas
close will be devoid of all mushrooms. Can anyone advise of
places on the net where as an intelligent layman I may learn more
on the subject.
With kind regards
Paul

--