bioremediation query

Paul Zambino paulz at PUCCINI.CRL.UMN.EDU
Mon Oct 2 14:20:12 EST 1995

I am just forwarding a request that I received by EMAIL.  I am not involved
in this type of work, but would be interested in looking at the responses
as well.  Anyone interested in responding may want to post to
mycology at, plus directly to his EMAIL address.  His message was
as follows:

Hello...I am George from Puerto Rico...I am asking for help, because I need
some information about Mycology...if you know about bioremediation using
fungi especificly with Phanerochaete chrysosporium...I'll please if you can
help me with that...I am a student from the E-mail is
802902077 at RUMAC.UPR.CLU.EDU...

Dr. Paul Zambino
USDA Forest Service
Forestry Sciences Lab