Reply: bioremediation query

Ralph D. Arnold rarnold at teleport.com
Wed Oct 4 23:57:28 EST 1995

This species has been extensively studied at the Oregon Graduate Institute's
Dept. of Chemistry, Biochemistry, & Molecular Biology.  You can find
summaries of their work by exploring their web page (search "OGI Catalog"
for best summary).  URL=   http://www.ogi.edu
<I found them to be unresponsive to email queries, myself>