Kombucha-shitea, medicinal fungus?

Guenther Frank frank at kombucha.pf.bawue.de
Thu Oct 5 16:07:00 EST 1995

Erstellungsdatum: 03 Oct 95 (Dienstag)  07:51 'o clock
Erhalten: 04.10.95

s892578 at ozemail.com.au (JV)  wrote on 03 Oct 95 concerning "Kombucha-shitea, medicinal fungus?":

> Does anybody know of information concerning this fungus , kombucha-shitea,
> which is reputed to have a range of medicinal properties.
>
> Any info much appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> justin

I have an article  on Kombucha ("The Fascination of Kombucha"), but it is
rather long (34 KByte). If you would enjoy reading it, please e-mail me,
and I will send it to you.

The article that was published in the American magazine "American Raum &
Zeit" (now called "Explore" or Explore More") in 1991. This article is
dedicated to all who want basic instruction on Kombucha. The article was
written by me and translated from German to English by the publisher of
the magazine.

If you are interested you could join a kombucha discussion list
by sending a message to

    Kombucha-request at shore.net

In the body of the message, put the following

    subscribe
    end

The list is quite active. The list owner is David Lazaroff of Balanced
Medicine,
Inc. You can reach him at: Phone 617-497-8284, email:
lazaroff at holistic.com,
web: http://www.holistic.com/~holistic/lazaroff.html.

I hope I could help you.
Gunther
Gunther W. Frank,  Genossensch.-Str. 10,   75217 Birkenfeld/Germany
Fax (01149) 7231-485046 (24 hours a day)   -  Book "Kombucha - Healthy
beverage and natural remedy from the Far East" is available in USA
through Valentine Communications, P.O. Box 11089, NAPLES, FL 33941-1089
Phones: 941-353 9688 and 941-353 0806   Fax 941-353 5719