mushroom growing newsgroup/list?

Adalbert Goertz be404 at yfn.ysu.edu
Sat Oct 21 10:08:42 EST 1995

Is there a newsgroup or mailing list of interest to mushromm growers?
I am intrerested in learning about university scholarship for agricultural
projects in this field which would be announced in these newsgroups or
mailing lists.
Is there a better way of learning about available scholarships?
--
retired in Waynesboro PA (65 miles from Baltimore/Washington DC