Science or hobby?

David T. Bartolotta bbear at
Sat Oct 21 10:05:06 EST 1995

I agree with you.  I use this mainly as a hobby.  I wonder if there can
be 2 separate sections.  Possibly <> and
<bionet.mycology.hobby>.   If I knew how to do this, I would.  I offer
this as a suggestions so that everyone might benefit from the Net.

My very best to all the scientists out there who have paved the way for
the hobby enthusiasts to enjoy a day in the forest.  Without your
knowledge and writings, our hobby might not be so easy to pursue.