Science or hobby?

HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR. hkilpatr at osf1.gmu.edu
Fri Oct 20 20:57:52 EST 1995

JohnPitkin at MSU wrote:

: I have nothing against the hobbyists out there but it seems that the
: research scientists are not using this site anymore due to the hobby
: messages that one must weed through in order to join the scientific
: discussions.

Good grief!  There's hardly any messages at all on here.  It must take you at least
30 seconds to wade through the "enormous" number of hobbyist messages.  Boy howdy,
what an imposition these nasty old hobbyists put you through.  Poor fellow.  Our
hearts bleed.

Give me a break!
--
Buddy Kilpatrick