E-Mail address: Tharsten Kaska University of Hannover Germany

T de Wet, Unistel thys at maties.sun.ac.za
Mon Oct 23 16:12:03 EST 1995

Hi there!

I am posting for a friend not yet connected :-(

Could someone lpease post me the E-Mail address of :
Tharsten Kaska at the University of Hannover in Germany.
My friend is involved in research and cultivation of mycorheza.
 (At least that how I think the spelling should be!)
She would like to get in contact with other researchers in this field as well.

Please E-mail me at : thys at adm.sun.ac.za

 THYS DE WET                                        | Opinions are my
 ADMIN COMPUTER SERVICES, INFORMATIONTECHNOLOGY     | own. No ways would
 UNIVERSITY OF STELLENBOSCH   SOUTH AFRICA          | I speak for my
 E-MAIL: THYS at MATIES.SUN.AC.ZA                      | employer.