Bo Wang B.Wang at
Tue Oct 24 01:12:29 EST 1995


I am just looking for Dexon (a kind of fungicide) for my Ph.D project about 
isolation of Rhizoctonia from soil samples. Can anyone tell me where I can 
find it?

Thank you

Bo Wang

My email address: B.Wang at

More information about the Mycology mailing list