(none)

RIDLEYG at fri.cri.nz RIDLEYG at fri.cri.nz
Wed Oct 25 23:36:22 EST 1995

     I have learnt that a New Zealand company is considering importing
     hardwood poles from Argentina. This will undoubtably mean that I
     (and my entomologist colleagues) will be asked to produce some
     form of pest risk assessment. I have virtually no knowledge of
     Argentinian forest fungi so could some kind soul out there
     possibly steer me in the right direction as far as sources of
     information go? Any help greatly appreciated.

     Geoff Ridley
     Mycologist, Forest Health

     New Zealand Forest Research Institute
     Private Bag 3020