Mycology: Science or Hobby? A Modest Proposal

Joyce Ann Moon jmoon at libby.rbls.lib.il.us
Thu Oct 26 11:05:07 EST 1995

Here, here!

I've been a 'shroom hunter ever since my parents drafted me as a child, into
their forays for edibles.  I believe a newsgroup for us amateurs is viable
and would be appreciated.

E-mail: jmoon at libby.rbls.lib.il.us
Joyce Ann Moon                   **            Phone#: (309)797-4141
Tech Services                    ((              Fax#: (309)797-0480
Moline Southeast Library        ####
Moline, Il. 61265              #######
                               (  C   )
                                (  H  )