Mycology: Science or Hobby? A Modest Proposal

Sigvard Svensson Sigvard.Svensson at botmus.lu.se
Fri Oct 27 17:23:20 EST 1995

In article <Pine.BSI.3.91.951026033417.16277E-100000 at river.biddeford.com>,
Joe Harrington <joeh at biddeford.com> wrote:

>I don't see why this forum can't be use for "Pros" and "Hobbyists" alike.
>The problem with this forum is its non-use. Not much of anything is said
>here.
>
>Joe
>
>On 25 Oct 1995, Steve Pencall wrote:

I completely agree. Splitting up would  make each list less worth reading.
Regards :-)

Sigvard

Sigvard Svensson
Mycologist, Computer-Adviser, SDA
E-mail: Sigvard.Svensson at botmus.lu.se

Tel: 046-222 40 61 (Int.:+46 46 222 40 61)
Fax: 046-222 42 34 (Int.:+46 46 222 42 34)
Telex: 812 6154 352 SICS
Teletex: 2401-812 6154 352=SICS

Botanical museum
Oestra Vallgatan 18
S-223 61 Lund, Sweden
Internpost: HS 22
[understands MIME]

Microsoft Corporation is prohibited from redistributing this work in any form, in whole or in part. Copyright Sigvard Svensson. License to distribute this post is available to Microsoft for $1000. Posting without permission constitutes an agreement to these terms. Please send notices of violation to Postmaster at Microsoft.com.