Viruses with Fungal Vectors: Meeting and WWW page

Mike Adams mike.adams at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Oct 30 11:54:56 EST 1995

The International Working Group on Plant Viruses with Fungus Vectors
(IWGPVFV) is arranging its 3rd Symposium on 5-8 August 1996 at the
University of Dundee, Scotland.

For presentation at this meeting, we are now inviting papers and posters
on a) molecular biology of viruses with fungal vectors, b) virology and
viral pathology, c) mycology of vector fungi, d) interaction between
viruses and vectors, e) disease resistance, and f) epidemiology and
management.

Full details, including registration and abstract forms are now available
and have been mailed to all those on the IWGPVFV register. Registration
and deposit are required by 10 January 1996. Further copies of this
information, can be obtained from me (address below).

There is also a Web page with details of the IWGPVFV and of the August
'96 meeting:
http://www.res.bbsrc.ac.uk/plantpath/Iwgpvfv/

Dr Michael J Adams, Plant Pathology Department, IACR-Rothamsted,
Harpenden, Herts, AL5 2JQ, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1582 763133;  Fax: +44 (0)1582 760981
Email: mike.adams at bbsrc.ac.uk