Melzer's Reagent

lester.pasarell at utmb.edu lester.pasarell at utmb.edu
Wed Sep 6 08:33:32 EST 1995

Hi there!
some time ago we bought a "Identification Kit" that included Melzer's
reagent along with Congo red, Phloxine B stain and Potassium Hydroxide
from a company called Mycro-Solutions, P.O Box 1219 Webster, NY 14580 USA
for a modest price....I do not know if the company is still there...hopefully
some one in the newsgroup may know...
Good luck
lester

Lester Pasarell-Luiggi                   Lester.Pasarell at utmb.edu