Random Russula Dinner

Alan Webster awebster at wolfenet.com
Fri Sep 8 21:47:42 EST 1995

	Seems like I remember a couple of people in Portland eating something
that disagreed with them a couple years ago. I seem to recall that it was an
amanita, but don't remember which one.
 I'm in Yakima, on the dry side of the Cascades. Sounds like it might be time
for me to take a trip up into the hills this weekend. I'd like to hit the
chanterelles for once, I usually do ok with the boletes but never get more
than a couple of the chanterelles.
 I'd like to know more about the russalas too. There are so many around. There
used to be a mycological club here in Central Washington, but I haven't been
able to find if they exist anymore.

	Alan