kambucha tea

CAREY WINTERFLOOD ccw at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Mon Sep 11 07:06:47 EST 1995

Hello out there from Bondi beach[australia]
I am searching for info on Kamucha tea with the mushroom.I am currently a
brewer and consumer but not really knowing much about it.I have the regular
info on 100 year plus individual from remote clans and tribes of by-gone years
but what about modern day consumers?
Is there a limit to daily consumption ? Can too much be toxic?Is there any
scientific proof or has there been any breakdown of its componants ? etc
etc.Any info would be greatly apprieciated
Peace and smiles
Carey