Forager/teacher needed; highly-paid, week-end job.

Woodstock Tech [WIT] wit at tiac.net
Wed Sep 13 12:08:56 EST 1995

The WOODSTOCK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (W.I.T) is preparing
its fall and winter catologues.  Since this is our inaugural semester,
we would like to start with well-known instructors teaching exciting
courses.  If you would be interested in teaching a 10-hour week-end
course (5 hours on Saturday and 5 hours on Sunday) on the subject of:

    FORAGING FOR PSYCHOACTIVE MUSHROOMS IN THE WOODSTOCK FOREST,

please submit a Bio, a photo and a 10-hour lesson plan to:

		Dr. Barry Pinchefsky
		Woodstock Institute of Technology
	        105 Tinker Street
		Suite 311
		Woodstock, N.Y.  12498

If you yourself are not available to teach, please feel free to pass
this request on to a colleague.

You are also certainly welcome to enjoy the Woodstock Experience as a
student.

We are offering courses in:

	-Outdoor Photography of Nudes
	-Drug Films of The Sixties
	-Vegan Cooking
	-Native American Spiritualism
	-Tie-dying
	-Musical Performance Classes
	-and others

Please send for a catologue.

	Sincerely,
	Dr. Barry Pinchefsky
	Executive Director

		WOODSTOCK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
            -"Like no other education in the world"-

Phone/fax: 12125951809
E-mail: wit at tiac.net