Cultivating Corn Smut (Ustilago maydis)??

Ralph D. Arnold rarnold at teleport.com
Sat Sep 16 19:38:40 EST 1995

Any experience cultivating Corn Smut (Ustilago maydis) ?
Know of anyone having done this?  I would like to correspond with
individuals about this species.  Thanks!  Ralph Arnold

B.T.W., I can send an article entitled "Yield and Quality of Huitlacoche on
Sweet Corn Inoculated with Ustilago maydis" from the Aug-93 issue of
HortScience magazine. Send me $3.00 to cover costs of postage/photocopying
to: Ralph Arnold, PO Box 889, Oregon City, OR  97045