kambucha tea

Guenther Frank frank at kombucha.pf.bawue.de
Thu Sep 14 03:55:00 EST 1995

ccw at OZEMAIL.COM.AU (CAREY WINTERFLOOD)  meinte am 11.09.95 zum Thema "kambucha tea":
ccw at OZEMAIL.COM.AU (CAREY WINTERFLOOD)  wrote on 11 Sep 95 concerning "kambucha tea":

> Hello out there from Bondi beach[australia]
> I am searching for info on Kamucha tea with the mushroom.I am currently a
> brewer and consumer but not really knowing much about it.I have the regular
> info on 100 year plus individual from remote clans and tribes of by-gone
> years but what about modern day consumers?
> Is there a limit to daily consumption ? Can too much be toxic?Is there any
> scientific proof or has there been any breakdown of its componants ? etc
> etc.Any info would be greatly apprieciated
> Peace and smiles
> Carey

Carey,
I have an article  on Kombucha ("The Fascination of Kombucha"), but it is
rather long (34 KByte). If you would enjoy reading it, please e-mail me,
and I will send it to you.

The article that was published in the American magazine "American Raum & Zeit" (now called "Explore" or Explore More") in 1991. This article is dedicated to all who want basic instruction on Kombucha. The article was written by me and translated from Ge
rman to English by the publisher of the magazine.

If you are interested you could join a kombucha discussion list
by sending a message to

    Kombucha-request at shore.net

In the body of the message, put the following

    subscribe
    end

The list is quite active. The list owner is David Lazaroff of Balanced Medicine,
Inc. You can reach him at: Phone 617-497-8284, email: lazaroff at holistic.com,
web: http://www.holistic.com/~holistic/lazaroff.html.

I hope I could help you.
Gunther
Gunther W. Frank,  Genossensch.-Str. 10,   75217 Birkenfeld/Germany
Fax (01149) 7231-485046 (24 hours a day)   -  Book "Kombucha - Healthy
beverage and natural remedy from the Far East" is available in USA
through Valentine Communications, P.O. Box 11089, NAPLES, FL 33941-1089
Phones: 941-353 9688 and 941-353 0806   Fax 941-353 5719