culture condition in fermemtation process

Joe Harrington joeh at biddeford.com
Tue Sep 19 22:41:27 EST 1995

If you are referring to a liquid  spawn media, using a spore or tissue
source, Paul Stamet's "Growing Gourmet  and Medicinal Mushrooms" has an
excellent chapter on it, along with the receipe and recommended agitation
methods.

If you don't have the book available, e-mail me and I can give you a
synopsis of the procedure. But the text is really indespensible.

Joe