Please Help, What is it???

Tom Woodley Didymus at csionline.com
Fri Sep 22 16:10:56 EST 1995

HI,  I have what I believe to be a mushroom growing on my
property.  This in itself is not a big deal.  However, this
particular fungi is pushing up my driveway.  I had the same thing
occur last year at this time.  I assumed it was a large tree root
pushing up the asphalt.  When we dug up the spot to cut the tree
roots we found a large (3-4 pound) mushroom.  The offending fungi
was a white grey in color and was configured like a large bunch
of grapes.  I thought that was the end of it.  But it has
returned.  If anyone has any idea what I'm dealing with and how
to eliminate this problem I would be most grateful. Pleases
E_Mail me if you care to lend a hand.

Thanks
Tom  E-Mail Address  didymus at csionline.com