Terence McKenna video

Susan Jane Hogarth sjhogart at unity.ncsu.edu
Sun Apr 7 02:20:34 EST 1996

Jeremy Powers wrote:

> I know this may not be quite in topic

no; it's not

> but I thought you might want to
> know about this.

No, I don't. If I did, I'd subscribe to alt.new.age.drivel

> I found a great new site at http://www.lightworksav.com
> that is a huge resource for video/audio tapes and CD's covering all
> subjects of new/old thoughts and beliefs. Including Self-Help,Native
> American Wisdom, UFO's, Sacred Sexuality, Angels, Yoga, Massage,
> Atlantis, Sound Healing,Mind Expansion, Herbology, Near Death
> Experiences, Breath Work, Crop Circles etc. It's cool to to see so much
> in one place.

Yes, but what the heck does it have to do with fungi?

--

Susan Jane Hogarth

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Freddy the Fish

"Personally, I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being
taught." -- Winston Churchill

http://www4.ncsu.edu/~sjhogart/public/home.html

       .      .-~\