Likely sources: Graphium, Phoma, Sporothrix?

David Pinero ZUBP40A at prodigy.com
Sun Apr 7 23:30:55 EST 1996

Well, I don't know much about these fungi, but I can thell you some small
details that might help: First, Phoma is known to thrive on synthetic
substrate such as caulking and shower courtains in humid conditions. And
Sporothrix is reportedly isolated from healthy humans (sputum, secretions,
 etc.). As for the Moss and tree limbs, these fungi can grow in there,
but also Cladosporium, Alternaria, etc. Hope this helps, together with
some more expert advice you will be getting.

David Pinero