AIMC '96 Taiwan is part of China!?

Qiuxin Wu wu at FMPPR.FMNH.ORG
Mon Apr 15 08:50:10 EST 1996

At 04:46 PM 4/14/96 GMT, you wrote:

>    I must speaking loudly , " Taiwan is Taiwan , China is China "
>    Taiwan is not a part of China !
>
>    Academic research must be pure and detached , and then it can take
>    humanity more progress.
>
>    I hope it may come soon heartfelt .

        I find your statement is internally inconsistent.

        If "academic research must be pure and detached," then how can it "take
    humanity more progress" ?

        If you are so sure that "" Taiwan is Taiwan , China is China", why
do you "must speak loudly"?

        If "Taiwan is not a part of China", Why it is called "Republic of
China"?

        Please, let us talk about mycology here!