graveyard Cortinarius

ANDREA HOYT 003768h at
Wed Apr 24 14:43:58 EST 1996

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a source which would give a
little history on a _Cortinarius_ sp. which tends to be found in graveyards,
as it only grows on dead human flesh.  A friend of mine did a project on the
genus last year, and now I would like to mention this particular species in
a paper, but can't find the citation.  And my mycologist friend has gone to
teh other end of the country, and can't help me.  If anyone knows of this
mushroom, please e-mail me.  Thank you very much.

Andrea Hoyt

e-mail:  003768h at