Lobomycosis

Lester Pasarell Lester.Pasarell at utmb.edu
Mon Aug 19 14:07:26 EST 1996

Howdy Mycologist!!

I am trying to obtain clinical or veterinary samples of positive cases of
lobomycosis (Loboa loboi). If you all know someone who may have preserved
specimens (In parafilm or frozen) or know where to get them, please let me
know at my e mail address. The specimens will be used for research and we
are willing to make mailing arrangements for them for  transport and
aknowledge whomever supply the samples.

my e mail address is : Lester.Pasarell at utmb.edu

Thanks!!

Lester Pasarell