Trichophyton verrucosum

Liz Burrows BurrowsL at pnorth.mqm.govt.nz
Thu Aug 29 15:28:52 EST 1996

Hi, I was wondering if you could recommend a culture medium for the
isolation of Trichophyton verrucosum. The samples we usually get are
from cows and we have a huge environmental overgrowth problem - so
our isolation rate using traditional media is pathetic. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
                                 Thanks alot,
                                 Liz Burrows ( BurrowsL at pnorth.mqm.govt.nz)
                                 Batchelar Animal Health Laboraory,