my New web page!-- Fungi necessary for a merry Christmas

Tom Volk volk_tj at mail.uwlax.edu
Sun Dec 8 13:35:51 EST 1996

Greetings.  I have just uploaded a new web page:  "Fungi Necessary for a
merry Christmas."  It highlights the beneficial effects of fungi on
people and is designed as a companion page to my previous "Fungi that
must be overcome to have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner," which
highlighted detrimental fungi. Both pages may be found linked to my
Fungi home page, at the URL below.
I hope you enjoy these pages. If you have any additons, corrections, or
comments, please write.
---Tom
Tom Volk                                     (000)
Dept. of Biology & Microbiology             (00000)
3024 Cowley Hall                            (00000)
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse           (00000)
La Crosse, Wisconsin  54601                  (000)
volk_tj at mail.uwlax.edu                        | |