cortinarius and amanitas from Spain

azulyverde at tst.es azulyverde at tst.es
Tue Dec 10 20:51:04 EST 1996

I write from Spain where I work as biologist. Here I have found a new
place with the poisonous Cortinarius orellanus in the mountains called
Gredos. Is the first time this mushroom had been gathered in the region
called Ávila. I also have found new places in Spain with big crops of
boletus edulis, Amanita caesarea, morchellas and other kind of very useful
mushrooms.It would be very interesting for our forest and for the people
who lives in our land if mushrooms will become a new ecological resource.
May somebody help us, how this mushrooms must be comercializated (get into
the market), Anybody knows e-mail, web or ordinary directions of european
mushroom buyers ?