Mushroom cultivation

Jerry Haugen mycowrld at cdsnet.net
Thu Dec 12 21:39:21 EST 1996

Steve Davies wrote:

> Trygve Gulbrandsen wrote:
> >
> >interested in exploring the possibilities of growing mushrooms
> >like shitake and oysters.
> > Do anyone know of litterature for starters and/or European companies
> > trading with seed?

> Get hold of a copy of "Growing Gourmet & Medicinal Mushrooms" by Paul
> Stamets, ISBN: 0-89815-608-4 available from the author's company, Fungi
> Perfecti: mycomedia at aol.com or http://www.fungi.com  This is a must for
> the specialty mushroom grower.
> --
> Steve Davies

Also, check our web site starting at:
http://www.cdsnet.net/Business/mushroom/
We have posted two info sheets we wrote for the US Dept of Agriculture
(as well as a lot of other info).  They are accessible from our
'Archives' page whrere you will find links to cultivation information
from Ohio State University and other sources.

. . .and try http://www.mtjeff.com/fungi/ to sign up for the on-line
FUNGUS newsletter.

-Jerry-
--