Christmas Fungi

Tom Volk volk_tj at mail.uwlax.edu
Thu Dec 19 09:53:34 EST 1996

Greetings from Wisconsin! Just wanted to call (or re-call) your
attention to my seasonal web page "Fungi that are necessary for a merry
Christmas."  It's linked to my home page, listed below.
 I hope you all have wonderful holidays, no matter which ones you
celebrate.
---Tom
Tom Volk                                     (000)
Dept. of Biology & Microbiology             (00000)
3024 Cowley Hall                            (00000)
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse           (00000)
La Crosse, Wisconsin  54601                  (000)
volk_tj at mail.uwlax.edu                        | |