References requested

Pooba Ganeshan ganeshan at SASK.USASK.CA
Tue Dec 31 10:45:24 EST 1996

Dear Netters:

It would be very much appreciated if someone could fax me the following
two articles ASAP:

Belkhiri A, Buchko J. and Klassen G. (1992) The 5S ribosomal RNA gene in
Pythium species: two different genomic locations.  Mol. Biol. Evol.
9:1089-1102.

For this one, I don't know the authors.
RAMS- a novel method for characterizing genetic variation within fungi.
European Journal of Forest Pathology.  26:159.

Thank you very much and please if anyone is going to fax me either one
of these articles, post a message to the newsgroup so that there is no
duplication, multiplication...

Pooba S. Ganeshan                                *******************
Crop Molecular Genetics Lab.                         Ile Maurice
Dept. of Crop Science                             Paradis terrestre
51 Campus Drive                                  *******************
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon,Saskatchewan
Canada