Biocontrol of Rhododendron

G. Corrin PAB3GC at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Feb 1 08:55:11 EST 1996

Hi!
I'm a final year ecology undergrad, and for my dissertation, I've been given
a project on bio-control of Rhododendron ponticum.
I'm having a real problem getting hold of information about any potential
agents, although I have found the following mentioned a bit:

Hemiptera-
Graphocephala fennahi/coccinea
Kleidocerys resedae
Neodicyphus rhododendri

and
Pycnostysanus azaleae - bud blast
MIcrospahaera penicillata - powdery mildew

But.. I really need some more information on these and any other potential
agents. I've been looking through bioabstracts by hand and I'm not gonna get
it fininshed in time.
If anybody out there has some information on this, I would be eternally
grateful if they could email me with it, references, personal work etc.
Thanks
Love and honey,
Gail

pab3gc at leeds.ac.uk