Dictionay of the Fungi

"David Brayford ", IMI D.BRAYFORD at cabi.org
Thu Feb 1 06:19:55 EST 1996

Very recently the book suppliers for CAB INTERNATIONAL in North America have
changed from Tucson, AZ, over to Oxford University Press in Cary, NC.   Here
is the address:

Oxford University Press
Customer Services Department
2001 Evans Road
North Carolina  27513
Tel: 919 677 0977  or 800 445 9714
Fax: 919 677 1303

If you have any problems, or want to know about anything other than their
books, CABI can be reached by email on: cabi at cabi.org

The Dictionary should be available from your friendly, neighbourhood
myco-bookstore too.

Dave Brayford