Puccinia spec infections?

Harlock999 harlock999 at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 01:13:08 EST 1996

I have not seen any literature on this fungus specifically, but I DO know
that there is quite a bit of literature that says that plants that are
under stress are significantly more likely to be infected by disease and
infested with insects.  Just like with us, when the plant's system is
taxed with day to day tasks, it is harder for it fight off infection. This
observation holds true both in the lab and the greenhouse.  One of the
best ways to keep plants disease free is to treat them well and minimize
plant stressors. My two cents.

Sailing the Seas of Space
Harlock999 at aol.com