plastic lids for mason jars

K N and P J Harris ecoli at
Sun Feb 4 09:12:14 EST 1996

For some strange reason, in (UK) parts of the world the jars are called 
Kilner Jars. Equally useful - might be a nice thread in how the two 
names came about.
Peter Harris,
Univ of Reading, UK.
Frequent user of Kilner/Mason Jars.

More information about the Mycology mailing list