Thanks, this group is great!

Eric Grunden egrunden at prairienet.org
Sat Feb 10 12:13:00 EST 1996

I just wanted to thank you all for the abundance of helpful
information about the Alexopoulus text and the Dictionary
of Fungi. Additionally, your considerate and knowledgeable
discussion regarding the fungi imperfecti has been most
enlightening. With morel hunting season rapidly approaching,
I look forward to reading (and hopefully posting) about
successful Morchella excursions. Thanks again and happy hunting.

						= eg =

PS- Does anyone have the info. (dates and location) about the
International Mycological Association conference this year?
Isn't it in Indiana some time this spring?