NACOM Date

Plnat Ecology sad at lter-konza.konza.ksu.edu
Mon Feb 12 13:56:08 EST 1996

John L. Olivas wrote:

> Does anyone know when the next North American Conference on Mycorrhiza
> (NACOM) is? Likewise, how does one get on the mailing list?
>
> Last I heard it was going to be in Berkeley, CA. in the summer of 1996.
>
> Thanks,
>
>  John L. Olivas                             -     Phone 209-269-1152
>  Mngr., sales and marketing       -    Office 800-USA-BIO1
>  BioScientific, Inc.                        -    Fax 209-439-8639
>  3574 W. Escalon Avenue          -    Email jolivas at cybergate.com
>  Fresno, California 93711             -   "Chance favors a prepared mind" L.
> Pasteur

You can get some information about ICOM from 1st-ICOM Web page
(http://mendel.berkeley.edu/boletus/icom.html).

The following was the information from thier web page..

ICOM 1
International Conference on Mycorrhizae

The First International Conference on Mycorrhizae (ICOM)
and 10th North American Conference on Mycorrhizae
(NACOM) will be held on the Berkeley campus of the
University of California, during the period of August 4th
through 9th, 1996. Meetings and seminars will cover all
aspects of mycorrhizal research. Preconference workshops
and field trips are planned for the period of July 31st through
August 3rd, of 1996.

If you would like to be placed on the mailing list for registration,
housing, and abstract forms, please complete the
registration form at the bottom of this page or email your name, address,
telephone and FAX number to the address
below. The next mailing is anticipated to be in February or March of
1996. Information will also be periodically updated at the
ICOM worldwide web site: http://mendel.berkeley.edu/boletus/icom.html

 Snail mail can be addressed to:
                                      Program committee members:
      ICOM
      c/o Tom Bruns
      108 Hilgard Hall
      Department of ESPM
      University of California,
      Berkeley California 94720-3110
      USA
      FAX 510-643-5098
      email: ICOM at mendel.berkeley.edu

                                           Mike Allen
                                           Caroline Bledsoe
                                           Tom Bruns
                                           Randy Molina
                                           David Read
                                           Sally Smith
                                           Torgny Unesta
                                           email:
                                           program at mendel.berkeley.edu

    Suggestions for the program or workshops are welcome and can be
communicated directly to the program committee at
                                     program at mendel.berkeley.edu