PROPOSAL: alt.mushrooms

Sigvard Svensson Sigvard.Svensson at botmus.lu.se
Tue Feb 13 16:55:52 EST 1996

Were we not disscussing, at least partly, this thing some months ago? As I
remember it an overwhelming majority were against a splitting of
bionet.mycology. This group is by no mean overcrowded with postings. I am
very much against this suggestion.

/Sigvard

--
Sigvard Svensson (IT-Adviser, Mycologist, SDA)
E-mail: Sigvard.Svensson at botmus.lu.se
Tel: 046-222 40 61 (Int.:+46 46 222 40 61)
Fax: 046-222 42 34 (Int.:+46 46 222 42 34)

Disclaimer: As Lund University pay me for working only, there is no reason to assume that my opinions are those of my employer.