Web Page Update

Tom Volk tjvolk at facstaff.wisc.edu
Mon Feb 19 20:30:54 EST 1996

Greetings from Wisconsin.  I have just updated my Mycology
web page, whichh can be found at the URL below.
Improvements include moving most of the inline images to
other pages, so the first page will load faster. There is a
link to over 800 of my images of fungi (currently under
major reorganization and revision) at a University of
Wisconsin Gopher site. There are descriptions and pictures
of the fungi we work on at the Forest Products Lab here in
Madison, including a new key to North American Armillaria
species, including in-line images.  There are some
miscellaneous in-line images of some other fungi. There is
also a bit of information about the Wisconsin Mycological
Society.

I hope you will enjoy it and let me know what you think.
---Tom

Tom Volk                                     (000)
Center for Forest Mycology Research,        (00000)
Forest Products Lab, Madison Wisconsin       (000)
& UW- Madison Dept. of Botany                (000)
tjvolk at facstaff.wisc.edu                      | |