Indoor homegrown mushrooms

Bill Transue trans at abwam.com
Tue Feb 20 17:22:06 EST 1996

I've recently stumbled onto this newsgroup (haven't seen one post
since I subscribed, so I assume I've got the right place for mushroom
lovers... if not, could someone steer me to the right newsgroup?), and
have wondered what success have people had with growing edible
mushrooms indoors (using a terrarium and the like)?

Are there particular types that do well indoors in a cultivation
environment? What methods do you use to acquire, innoculate mediuim,
and fruit the mushrooms?

Thanks for any help, info or sources!
Bill T.

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"