Radiation & Mycorrhizae

Eric Grunden egrunden at prairienet.org
Thu Feb 22 11:50:46 EST 1996

I'm currently working on a paper discussing the effects
of human society/acivities on mycorrhizal growth and
colonization. While I have found many interesting
resources regarding things like sewage sludge, fertilizers,
industrial waste, etc. I have yet to locate any articles
or texts that discuss the effects of nuclear testing/radiation
on mycorrhizae. Any leads or suggestions?  Thanks.....

						= eg =