Australian medical mycologists

MANNERS, DR. John M. J.Manners at botany.uq.edu.au
Tue Jan 2 19:20:10 EST 1996

I am interested in collaborations with medical mycologists in
Australia/New Zealand. We have just purified two novel anti-fungal
proteins and are interested in testing these against human pathogens
in conjunction with a lab used to handling these organisms.

Because of quarantine and demographic convenience we would prefer in
the first instance to undertake this with an antipodean lab. If you
are interested or know of someone who might be please let me know.

John Manners

John Manners
The CRC for Tropical Plant Pathology
Level 5, John Hines Building