Need help finding species

Otto Lang mst1 at io.org
Mon Jan 8 14:47:49 EST 1996

To: jknobler at iac.net
Subject: Need help finding species name!!!

To: jknobler at iac.net

Hi, Nick
find a copy of David Arora's "Mushrooms Demystified", Ten Speed Press.
The 2nd edition on page 548/549 lays out the classification of
what you're looking for, The Aphyllophorales.

Then get a hold of Ainsworth & Bisby's Dictionary of the Fungi,
7th edition, 1983 by CMI, Kew, Surrey, UK and look at page 20.

J>  I'm doing a project for my biology class in which my teacher wants
J>me to find the complete classification (kingdom...species) of
J>"bracket fungi."

Mycordially,
Otto Lang, m.a. (mycological amateur)
P.S. I don't think Steven E. Carpenter's advice was worth his time...

 * OLX 1.53 * Mycology is mushrooming!

--
Otto Lang, IBM Ret., Amateur Mycologist, <MST1 at io.org> Fidonet 1:250/228
OR <ottolang at freenet.toronto.on.ca>